Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fatelessness Language Analysis

Pages 90-91
Theme: innocence
"And just like us, free persons, he had a full head of..."
"We made the right choice back in the brickyard"
"I could see they were already set to recieve us, happily explaining..."

Pages 180->185
Theme: hopelessness
"Invariably gray sky"
"I could not help but notice that all the other sick people...before me"
"we were also taken off to the doctor less frequently"
"having maited in vain for it to subside"
"never before had I sensed a more hopeless struggle or a more stubborn"
"I gave up and just watched the gluttony,...the unconcealed happiness"
"I no longer engaged in combat with them, no longer disturbed them"

Pages 138-139
Theme: Language as a mean of interaction"
"Are known in the concentration caps as "Musulmäner", I was told"
"Among one another...business, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment