Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Writing task

Dear father,

       It have been 45 days since I am in the camp. I am writing to you to let you know how much I love you and how much I want to see you again. I am not sure if that would be possible given the circumstances. I can barely survive, the food I recieve is not suficient and I have to trade with another interns to get some extra food. I feel dirty, I am hungry, I don't know what is going to happen to me. They force us to work hard every day and they don't care about my recent wound in my knee. I can barely walk and I feel they are doing this just for punishing us, but I do not have an idea of why are they doing this. They treat us like animal, yesterday one of the german guards punch me on the face without any reason.
   I met another prisoner(yes, we are prisoner) who is from Budapest, and he miss home just as much as I do. He helps me a lot dealing with this and carrying on, making me think in something different than sorviving, because that is my priority right now. But with the time I am getting tired of this and I am thinking on giving up...I feel hopeless.
   What do you think father, will they kill me like they do in another camps? Will they release some day? Please answer me back and tell me you are ok.
   Yours faithfully,
   Gyuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment